Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Book Review - WICKED GAMES

Wicked Games

I don't even watch many 'reality' shows... Big Brother and WWE's Total Divas being the only two. So, I wasn't expecting much when I started reading this.

I was pleasantly surprised.

We have Abby, a magazine journalist, picked to compete on Endurance Island, which is the equivalent of Big Brother meets Survivor. Her competing is not voluntary, as she is chosen to gather behind-the-scenes info and write an tell-all book on her experience.

Without giving away the whole book, she falls in love with another contestant, Dean, but enter the lies, deception and backstabbing betrayals that accompany all reality competition shows and the love seems to falter.

Dean and Abby do get their HEA at the end of this book.

This book is Book 1 of the Games series by Ms. Clare/Ms. Myles, and has no bearing on the other titles in the series. It is a standalone title.

As I said, I had low expectations going into this book, as I usually steer clear of many reality shows/series. But this had me hooked from Chapter 2 and I finished it in roughly one day.

As long as a disabled person can read above a 3rd grade level and can operate a reading device/app, They will have no trouble using this.

Wicked Games is available from AmazonBarnes & NobleAppleKoboSmashwords and All Romance eBooks for FREE.

FINAL VERDICT
Very fun and quick read... especially enjoyable if you are into reality shows.
STARS: ​4/5
WOULD RECOMMEND: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment