Monday, April 21, 2014

TEASER: Phenomenal X

TEASER: Phenomenal X
by Michelle A. Valentine

EXCERPT:
Quinn gasps, making a big show of being shocked before nudging Aunt Dee’s arm again. “He’s hot, isn’t he? I know that look.”
I raise my eyebrows. “What look?”
She smirks. “The one that says I-just-met-a-really-hot-rich-man-that-totally-wants-to-jump-my-bones-and-I-just-might-let-him. Trust me, Anna, I’ve had that look a few times myself.” She laughs. “So tell me all about him.”
“Quinn, I don’t really know him,” I say.
“You spent four hours next to the man chatting. That’s longer than most first dates, so spill, sister.”
I laugh at her forwardness. “I hate to disappoint you, but I slept most of the way.”
She twists her lips. “You must be one hell of a sleeper to get a man that sprung without much conversation. Come on, Anna. At least tell me his name.”
I lick my lips as his face pops into my mind. “Xavier.”
“Oh, rawr. That’s a definite hot guy name. Tell me more. What’s he look like? Details, girl. De-tails.”
I chew on my bottom lip. “He’s really tall, has really broad shoulders, tattoos and he’s sort of…”
“Oh my God, what? The suspense is killing me,” Quinn whines.
“He’s famous,” I blurt out.
Quinn’s eyes widen. “Who is he? If you say Xavier is Ryan Reynolds’ real name I will wrestle you for his phone number.”
I chuckle. “No, it’s not Ryan Reynolds. I would’ve probably freaked if I sat by a celebrity I actually recognized.”
She frowns. “So he’s not super famous, just a little famous?”
I shake my head. “Oh no, he’s popular. I’m just not sure what for. He signed autographs the entire flight.”
She tilts her head to the side and her eyes drift up toward the ceiling. “Hmm. I don’t know anyone famous by the name Xavier and I study the tabloids proficiently, so he must be known by something else.”
“Does Phenomenal X ring a bell?”
“Ring it? It fucking smashes it! I can’t believe you didn’t know who he was! He’s only the hottest man in wrestling, and the newest playboy to grace the cover of all the magazines.” She tsks. “You really are the most sheltered human on the planet. This needs to be rectified immediately.”
“And how do you plan on making me worldlier?” I tease.
“Easy.” She grins and the wicked twinkle in her eye scares me a bit. “You’re going to start by sleeping with a known bad-boy.”
I shake my head. “Oh, no. No way, Quinn. I don’t do things like that.”

I am SO excited for this book! Pre-order links below
AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/Phenomenal-X-Michelle-Valentine-ebook/dp/B00JS9YJPQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1398044255&sr=1-1&keywords=Phenomenal+X
B&N: Not Available
KOBO: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/phenomenal-x
ITUNES: Not Available

No comments:

Post a Comment