Thursday, August 28, 2014

TEASER -- Fighting for Love

Fighting for Love

Teaser: With his hands caressing my back, his breath tickled my skin when he murmured in my ear, “You will be mine tonight, angel. Your body, your lips … all mine.”
“For how long?” I whispered back, shivering from his touch. “One night? Two?”
I had to know what he wanted. He nipped my earlobe with his teeth and a deep rumble sounded in his chest. “I want you always, but I’ll settle for as long as you want to give me. Whether that be one night, two, or fifty years. It’s all up to you.”


Teaser: “I want to be the only man to have the privilege of touching you like this, of making love to you. Because this right here,” he murmured, placing his other hand over my heart, “is where I want to be. It’s where I’ve always wanted to be … it’s where I belong.”

Teaser: Breathing hard, Shelby opened her eyes and gasped, “What is it? Why did you stop?”
The answer to that question came loud and clear when my sister looked up and finally spotted us. “You have got to be kidding me,” she shrieked. “There is no way in hell I’m getting in that pool now.” Turning on her heel, she hurried back inside, mumbling how disgusting it was to catch her brother having sex.
Shelby sunk down as far into the water as she could go and put her hands over her face. “Oh my God, this is embarrassing.”
“Not as embarrassing as it is for her, trust me. You should’ve seen how red her face got,” I added jokingly.
Shelby moved her hands and sighed, her face as red as could be. “Maybe we should finish this later?” she suggested.
Still hard inside of her, I wanted to finish it then, but couldn’t have her feeling uncomfortable. Sliding out of her, I swam over to our bottoms, which were floating in the water across the pool, and handed hers to her while also slipping mine on. Her bikini top was on the lounge chair, so I reached over the edge of the pool for it and turned her around so I could tie it in the back.
With her back to me, I pushed my cock against her ass and whispered in her ear, “We finish this tonight, angel. As soon as the fight’s over we’re coming right back here and I’m going to fuck you as long and hard as I can. I hope you’re ready for that.”
Chuckling, she smiled at me over her shoulder. “You promise?”
“You better believe it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment