Monday, November 17, 2014

EXCERPT -- Intensity

Intensity

In the hallway leading back to the bar, I focused on the monstrous heels that only a man would have invented. Out of nowhere, a sweaty hand grabbed my upper arm and dragged me into a dark alcove. I wobbled on my unsure feet as a man launched a full-body press, slamming my back against a cold wall. His heavy panting sent a bitter stench up my nose. Ew.
My hands fisted, and I shoved his chest, but his hefty body didn’t budge. Fear hit me, twisting my stomach in knots and locking me in place.
“I’ve been watching you all night, hoping I’d get you alone. We’re going to have some fun, you and me. Right here.”
He’d hit two points on a Breathalyzer if tested. Just my luck, the one person to approach me for sex was wasted. I turned my face away, taking a gulp of semi-fresh air and attempted to think of a way out of this. Damn, if I had experience I’d know what to say. Come on, Serena, think of something.
“How about we go back to the bar. I’ll buy you a drink?” A raspy, sexy response came out as bile rose in my throat. I hoped the fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants method worked, because I wanted the heck out of this position and ill-fitting nook.
He captured my wrists and twisted, smashing them against the wall. Our bodies sealed together chest to knee. “You want it. I tip real well.” His hard shaft shoved forward, he rubbed up and down between my clenched thighs.
Oh, gross.
“Get off her. Now.” Linc’s bellowing growl made me jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment