Wednesday, January 14, 2015

REVIEW -- Tag Team Beauty Queen

Tag Team Beauty Queen

SYNOPSIS
Alexa has always followed her heart, but when her feelings lead her to bed The Tag Team of Perfect Storm, well she’s in heaven, until another wrestler threatens the happy balance.
Tono and Daniel, known as Perfect Storm, don't mind sharing Alexa. In fact, they’ve embraced all the pleasure a threesome will bring. When a heel, Virgil, decides to interfere, well the guys will just have to show him why they're the champions.
I am a wrestling freak. I may not get cable, but I'm plastered to YouTube every Monday and Friday night, watching RAW and SmackDown clips. So this book was right up my alley.

Alexa is torn between two men, the tag team of Daniel and Tono, AKA The Perfect Storm. instead of making a decision, she has a three way with them.

I pictured Big E Langston as Daniel and once again, Roman Reigns as Tono. (I seem to be obsessed with that man) I kept picturing Austin Aries as Virgil. To me, Austin just comes off as a total slimebucket... And he tends to be the bad guy in 90% of the wrestling books I read.

The sex was hot, and the guys were total sweethearts outside of the bedroom.

The only real problem I had with the book was how quickly the problem between the three men were resolved. I understand this book is based on the Indie Wrestling scene and I'm probably accustomed to the ways of the WWE and how they handle issues between stars, but the impromptu match between the men to settle the 'grudge' just left me a bit sour.

You can pick up your own copy from Amazon for $0.99.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Overall, It's a Nice and quick read for wrestling fans.
STARS: 4/5
WOULD RECOMMEND: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment