Sunday, March 8, 2015

REVIEW -- My BBW Brat Crush

My BBW Brat Crush
(Taboo Forbidden Erotica)

SYNOPSIS

“Come on. We shouldn’t do this here.”


I’m packing boxes and moving out, getting ready to go off to college.

The drool-worthy man of the house has been hard at work, helping me pack and load boxes into my car. It’s hot sweaty work and the man needs help cooling off.

But I get more than I bargain for. He’s not ready to say goodbye. Not until my fertile forbidden crush is fulfilled, when he takes me hard for the first time, without protection, and fills me up all the way.

The details are too taboo to describe here. You’ll have to read the “Look Inside” for more…
I found the book a bit creepy in the fact that James became Tabby's stepfather when she was well into her teenage years, and she called him Daddy.

The sex was mediocre at best, and over quite quickly. I understand the author had to make the scenes happen quickly to avoid being caught, but these came off as the man finished after a maximum of 10 pumps.

Another thing that annoyed me is the 'label' of this book; BBW. This is definitely NOT BBW. The only thing the author mentions in reference to being BBW is Tabby's curvy rump. To me, that is not BBW. BBW is where the heroine is amply overweight. The author paints Tabby as having a 'Kim Kardashian-like' figure... and I wouldn't consider Kim as BBW.

If you want to pick up a copy for yourself, it's available on Amazon for FREE as of this posting. (Normally $0.99)

FINAL THOUGHTS
I personally don't think I'll be reading anything more in the 'Stepfather/Taboo' erotica genre. It was WAY too creepy for my liking.
STARS: 2/5
WOULD RECOMMEND: Only if free or you're a hardcore 'Stepfather/Taboo' Book junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment