Wednesday, March 11, 2015

REVIEW -- Taken by my Step and his Friend

Taken by my Step and his Friend

SYNOPSIS
We thought it'd be an innocent weekend of fun and partying while the people who raised us were out of town.

Little did I know that the boy I grew up with had something to prove to his friends... And that something demanded me on my back, legs spread, eager for my step and his friend!

Click 'Look Inside!' to read all about the taboo sexy times that happen within this short story!
Hot scenes, but...

There's always that 'but,' isn't there? To me, it came off a bit 'rapish.' Three teenagers, no parents, unlimited supply of alcohol... one teenage boy holding the girl down while the other teenage boy has his way with her just sounded like the author was promoting rape, even if she mentioned that in reality, the teenage girl was willing.

The sex was hot, but I can't get over the fact that it sounded completely unwilling.

If you want to pick up a copy for yourself, it's available on Amazon for $2.99 as of this posting.

FINAL THOUGHTS
I really can't get past the fact that the entire book sounded like a rape scene.
STARS: 3/5
WOULD RECOMMEND: Only if free.

No comments:

Post a Comment