Tuesday, April 21, 2015

REVIEW -- Curvy Girls Do It Harder with Rock Stars

Curvy Girls Do It Harder with Rock Stars

SYNOPSIS
Curvy Girls Do It Harder with Rock Stars: Short Erotic Romance - Book 7

*** Mature Content Warning: This short erotic romance book contains very strong language and steamy adult entertainment - Strictly for Adults ***

It took a little planning but Amanda came up with a solution. An impromptu party for the guys with girls who were real girls. Good basic sensible women who were interested in fun.

When the boys arrived, they were dressed in street clothes. The point was to make them look a little less overwhelming when they appeared. At the time when she planned this party, Amanda didn't know whether the new party women would be freaked out by rock stars.
Enjoy!

This was just horrendous. I've read a few books by Ms. Padraige before and they all were clear and sensible. This was not.

Now, I don't claim to know any rock stars, although being friends with Jon Bon Jovi and Josh Todd would be the first two I'd beeline it for if I had the chance. But, from what I've heard and seen, rock stars aren't really 'into' sensible women, looking for fun or not. They are into girls that are into their scene. I'm so sorry if I'm stereotyping people... but most rock stars date/marry either a model or a fellow rock star. Seal and Heidi Klum and Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger are perfect examples of this.

So, for the plot to be that the band were looking for sensible 'good girls' was simply not believable.

I think Ms. Padraige forgot whose scene she was writing. There was many name errors and the sex was very, very bland. At about 80%, I found myself just skimming along, so I could call it 'read' and leave a review.

It came off as glaringly obvious that Kenny wanted Amanda to be a 'friend with benefits,' but for whatever reason, Amanda was oblivious to this. She had a college education, how could she not see the signs that were pretty much flashing neon colors???

After this, I'm not sure if I'll read any more work by Ms. Padraige.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Poorly written; Bland and vanilla on the sex. Too many errors to make it enjoyable.
STARS: 2/5
WOULD RECOMMEND: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment